Industry 4.0 in your company
What significance does Industry 4.0 have for your company? Increasing digitization is also changing your industry. Organization, productions, products and services become smart. Intelligent sensors, data and digital networking enable efficiency advantages as well as new growth potential and business models. However, companies often face the challenge of how to successfully prepare, initiate, steer and implement this change.
- The aim of the workshop is to enable you to derive the application potential of Industry 4.0 for your company and to identify concrete implementation options. The procedure, partners, concepts and methods are presented and explained and demonstrated by practical examples.
- You can make your future profitable and sustainable through digitization - find out what Industry 4.0 means for your business!
- IT security, especially production-related challenges and concepts
- Analysis of business processes (IST recording, identifying potential, risk analysis)
- Highly sensitive intellectual property (IP) data and highly sensitive patient / subject data. Concepts for Ensuring Data Security and Privacy
- Evaluation of Big Data
- Standardization of protocols and interfaces
- Resolution of the classic automation pyramid: evolution instead of revolution?
- Preventive Maintenance
- Maintenance Using Virtual Reality Applications
- Remote diagnostics / remote maintenance by machine manufacturer himself
- Optimization of Operating Points or Processes by Data Quality Metrics
- Reduce spare parts inventory by printing spare parts via 3D printer
- Smart Sensors: Autonomous Management of Calibration Cycles
- Calibration Automatic Documentation
- Apps for machines. Improved or additional functionality by retrofitting apps. How to maintain the qualified state?
- Intelligent workpiece carriers or intelligent packaging.
- Information carrier: always RFID. What are the alternatives?
- Automatic, mechanical adaptations to different packaging qualities by Condition Monitoring
- Specialists and managers who have been entrusted with the introduction or approach INDUSTRIE 4.0.
- Management, production management, technical management and enterprise development managers
- Every second Friday of the month
- 09:00 - 17:00
- An der Technologiewerkstatt 1 72461 Albstadt
- 390.00 Euro plus VAT / per participant